PyPedia is a collaborative programming web environment. Each article in this wiki is a function or class or any other piece of Python code. No need to import anything. Just call the function or instantiate the class that belongs to any other article.
Simple as this: (Mandelbrot is an article in this wiki!)
Check out all validated methods.
- First time in PyPedia? please read this presentation or download it: powerpoint, pdf (warning: a bit outdated)
- Are you more of a visual type? Watch this video. It is only 2 minutes..
- To execute locally the code hosted here, install the PyPedia python library:
git clone git://github.com/kantale/pypedia.git
Then you can download and run the code:
>>> import pypedia >>> from pypedia import Hello_world >>> Hello_world() Hello world! >>>
- Request an article: Wanted algorithms, request a feature: Feature requests discussion
- Examples of code that can run in the front page: examples
- Sign in our mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/pypedia
- Follow on twitter : @PyPedia
- A blog about developing PyPedia: http://pypedia.blogspot.nl/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have used PyPedia please cite this paper
- Kanterakis A, Kuiper J, Potamias G, Swertz MA: PyPedia: using the wiki paradigm as crowd sourcing environment for bioinformatics protocols. Source Code Biol Med 2015, 10:14.